- Perfect replacement for brittle plastic OEM BMW F20/F30 320d N47 Diesel charge pipes and boost pipes that melt or break even under stock boost pressure
- Noticeable horsepower gains
- Increased torque to the wheels
- Increased throttle response for faster acceleration
- Faster turbo spooling and decreased turbo lag thanks to smooth bends (factory pipes use accordion bends which restrict air flow)
- Throttle body matched 3” piping for guaranteed perfect fitment and will work with stock and aftermarket intercoolers
- Durable wrinkle black powder coat finish
- 4 ply silicone boots & stainless steel clamps
- Includes 1/8” NPT bung for meth/water injection
- Constructed from T6061 mandrel bent, welded aluminum (T6061 is lightweight, strong and highly resistant to corrosion). It’s common for stock charge pipes to grenade, melt or crack at the throttle body under increased boost pressure and even at stock boost pressure because they are not resistant to corrosion. Pipes get coated with oil which degrades the plastic and when combined with high engine bay temperatures, will become brittle and break
- Includes everything necessary to upgrade from stock charge pipes and boost pipes
- Easy to install
- Necessary durability mod (especially if you’re planning on tuning your engine)
- Avoid having to get a tow when your charge pipe or boost pipe breaks apart
- Lifetime warranty
- They just look better than factory BMW F20/F30 320d N47 Diesel charge pipes and boost pipes
This charge pipe are fit a BMW F25 X3 20d(2013)?
And Could you send at Japan?
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Please send your VIN of your car to us at [email protected] and we will advise if the pipe will fit your car.