trüNITRO™ Advanced Nitrogen Chamber Technology
Trüpower Motorsports coilover suspension systems offer unparalleled performance thanks to our trüNITRO™ advanced nitrogen chamber technology. Oil aeration/foaming and cavitation are a result of driving hard at high speeds and on rough roads. Air bubbles will reduce oil viscosity and dramatically reduce the effect of damping. Trüpower Motorsports advanced nitrogen pressure technology will eliminate this problem by applying constant pressure on the Motul high performance hydraulic fluid to ensure consistent damping under all driving conditions. Our precision CNC milled pistons combined with NOK seals will prevent mixing of nitrogen gas and oil while eliminating the possibility of fluid leaks. Trüpower Motorsports coilovers offer superior driving comfort, handling, durability and performance for street and track use. We build our suspension to last without exception. Personalize comfort with 30-click precision damper adjustment. Trüpower shocks dissipate heat very effectively so they will run cooler and last longer. Pillowball upper mounts have optional camber adjustability to dial in the perfect alignment. Height adjustment (40-100 mm ride height drop) is independent of spring compression so comfort is not compromised when lowering your ride.
Superior Quality Inside and Out
Motul High Performance Shock Oil
- Specially designed for shock absorbers used under the most extreme racing conditions.
- Very high viscosity index of VI400 guarantees outstanding shock absorption efficiency.
- Multigrade effect for better damping performance and smooth absorption.
- Anti-oxidation properties for high temperature resistance.
- Contains anti-friction additive specially designed to provide smooth movements.
- Fast acting anti-foam additive for maximum damping efficiency.