FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!!
The majority of Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Coilovers on the market today tend to be quite harsh and don’t hold the road very well. However, Trüpower Motorsports advanced technology coilovers ensure superior responsiveness, road isolation, road holding and cornering.
trüNITRO™ Advanced Nitrogen Chamber Technology
Oil aeration/foaming and cavitation are a result of driving hard at high speeds and on rough roads. Air bubbles will reduce oil viscosity and dramatically reduce the effect of damping. Trüpower Motorsports advanced nitrogen pressure technology will eliminate this problem by applying constant pressure on the Motul high performance hydraulic fluid to ensure consistent damping under all driving conditions.
Upper Mount Options
Standard Rubber Top Mount: Rubber bushings absorb and dampen suspension energy and sound for a more comfortable and quiet ride on the street and occasional track use.
Pillowball Top Mounts with Camber Plate: Aluminum alloy pillowball upper mounts do not have rubber bushings so they more effectively transfer suspension energy and sound. This offers superior handling and performance. However, more road noise will be transferred into the cabin. Camber Plates allow for easy adjustment of wheel angle depending on specific driving applications or after extreme lowering.
- Superior responsiveness, road isolation, road holding and cornering
- Advanced nitrogen technology ensures superior ride quality under all driving conditions
- Top quality components for unparalleled durability
- Motul high performance hydraulic fluid designed specifically for shock absorbers
- Koyo bearings (the world’s top manufacturer of high quality, performance bearings)
- NOK seals for guaranteed prevention of hydraulic fluid leaks
- All OE style brackets and mounting for guaranteed perfect fit
- 30-click precision damping adjustment for superior comfort and control
- Simultaneous compression and rebound damping*
- Monotube design to dissipate heat more effectively and allow finer damping adjustment
- Height adjustment is independent of spring compression so comfort is not compromised when lowering your ride (lowering Range: 40-100 mm)
What is compression and rebound damping?
Basically, compression and rebound damping are how the suspension responds to bumps or irregularities in the road or track. Compression damping absorbs these bumps or irregularities during the upward stroke of the wheel. Rebound damping is the transition of the wheel returning to its proper position. Trüpower Motorsports coilovers offer superior compression and rebound for a guaranteed smooth ride on the street or track.